In this role you will be responsible for the sale on assigned product portfolio in the geographic territory Austria in a manner that positively reflects the company's image. Achieve sales targets, both quarterly and annually. This position provides the company with reliable business forecast and relevant market information for the development of strategies on products. Impacts directly upon the sales of products now and the development of future opportunities.
- Competes for all existing and develops new sales opportunities within the territory to meet or exceed plan. Ensures successful sales closure by using and involving internal resources and stakeholders (e.g. Support, Service, etc.) early in the process and in the most efficient way. Special focus on significant accounts
- Maintains and develops customer relationship on short and long term. Develops strategic key accounts by making best use of strategic selling methods (SPIN) and tools available and bringing together internal resources and stakeholders. Takes care of customers’ needs and customer complaints
- Gathers, analyzes and delivers information from the field to allow the company to develop strategies and products appropriate to the market. Information includes monthly, quarterly and bi-quarterly business forecast for the region and lost order reporting as well as competitive information. Provides direct information on client needs to marketing in order to improve product promotion activities
- Participates actively in local networks of service, support, customer services, marketing and finance to maximize area performance. Performs other tasks and accepts other responsibilities as determined by the Manager Sales
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- May hold an academic degree (BSc) or has equivalent level of experience in Life Sciences
- Profound technical and product knowledge
- Proven track record of successful sales in related fields
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Fluent in German
- Excellent proficiency in English
- Home office based preferably in the Vienna area
- Valid driver's license
- Willingness to travel frequently
Yearly gross base salary from 65,000 Euro plus bonus depending on skills, knowledge, qualifications, experience, etc.