SAP Key User - Quality (m/f/d)
Location: Vienna, Austria
Req ID: 196741
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 75 000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
If you’re ambitious, driven and team oriented, this is your opportunity to build a career as a SAP Key User Quality (m/w/d)! We have a diverse team with people from various backgrounds, and a great team spirit in place, waiting for you to join them: don't wait, apply today!
SAP Key User - Quality (m/f/d)
The purpose of this role is to ensure new SAP system is correctly implemented within logistics department according to given processes and provide training to end-users & newcomers.
- Represent Quality in the SAP implementation core team and be the interface between Quality-Team and IT-team
- Analyze current SAP processes to ensure that business requirements are met and create of gap analysis
- Ensure smooth implementation of new SAP throughout all quality areas (Industrial Quality, Supplier Quality, Project Quality, etc.)
- Accountable for testing of new functionalities or other upgrades of the solution
- Ensure the appropriate support to end-users
- Provide training to end-users
- Accountable for process solving issue
- Leader for data consistency within Quality and perform survey for coherence of data with key users of other streams
- Manage the account access within Quality according to the internal control rules
- Undergraduate or Graduate degree from Engineering, Computer Science, Economics
- Knowledgeable of continuous improvement & lean methodologies
- Strong experience with SAP and other landscape tools
- Fluent in German and English
- SAP certification is welcome
- Team spirit & Reliable
- Problem solving skills
- Priority & risk management
- Good communication skills
- Agile, Inclusive & Responsible attitude
According to the collective agreement, the minimum salary for this position is € 2 886,72 gross/month on a full-time basis (14 times a year). An overpayment is possible depending on relevant professional experience and/or qualifications.
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
Alstom is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local law.