Time for a new challenge!
- Providing internal consulting in the area of Business Processes Management and System Solution Design
- Analysis of business processes, design of to-be processes
- Project Management
- Derivation of conceptual guidelines for future system architecture, ensuring system stability and compliance of processes towards solution implementations
- Integration of business requirements and technology solutions in the context of the existing ERP landscape
- Reporting to the head of IT applications, providing a key contribution to the fulfilments of overall mission and objectives
Skills are the key!
- Several years of consulting experience in the areas of process and project management, preferably in an international environment
- Excellent knowledge in methods of process analysis and modelling as well as in requirements- and demand management
- Several years of SAP ERP experience with a specialized module focus (FI/CO or SD/LE or MM/PP) including good knowledge of interfaces in other modules (line of business areas)
- Solution-oriented thinking, accuracy and IT affinity
- Strong conceptual skills as well as structured and autonomous work practices
- Project-related mobility and willingness to travel (up to 50%)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German, any other Eastern European language appreciated but not mandatory
These are the benefits!
- Company car, mobile phone and laptop are offered, also for private use
- Interesting and challenging job in an internationally successful company
- Competent team
- A high level of independence and a motivated team to join
- The possibility to participate and contribute in an international and cross divisional Greenfield S/4HANA program
- Many possibilities for further trainings and education
- The benefits of a family owned enterprise culture
Monthly gross salary: at least € 5.000 with willingness to pay a significant overpayment depending on experience and qualifications.
Accept the challenge and let’s shape the future together!
Ihr Kontakt: Christian Schön