Pfizer employees around the world work together to improve the health of every individual everywhere. While we develop medicines and medical products and expand our business globally, we are always looking for new talents.
In your new role, you will …
act as scientific expert for transfer and optimization of analytical methods for characterization of vaccines
prepare and review technical documents including study protocols and reports, risk assessments and provide input for regulatory and GMP relevant documents
work in a matrix environment with local and global teams including members of analytical development, quality control and production
present scientific data at internal meetings in global interdisciplinary teams
contribute to the development of new technologies, coordinate internal and external collaborations and drive the implementation into routine processes
Master with experience in leading scientific projects or PhD or equivalent degree in life sciences
Broad scientific knowledge and ability to think interdisciplinary
Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
Scientific focus on vaccine characterization technologies, ideally with hands on experience in automation of analytical methods and data analysis
Excellent presentation and technical writing skills – fluency in English and German
Ability to comfortability drive results on your own or in a team
- Diverse career and development opportunities in a large international company
- Comprehensive health promotion
- A 24h accident insurance
- Flexible working hours (exception shift work)
- Staff restaurant
- A free shuttle bus, which is available several times a day in both directions between the Donauzentrum in Vienna and the Orth an der Donau site (connection to underground lines 1 and 2).
- The opportunity to become socially involved as part of Corporate Volunteering
- An open, respectful corporate culture
We offer an attractive salary package in line with your qualification, experience and individual competencies. The base pay is composed of a market oriented excess payment and the respective amount according to the Austrian collective agreement (at least 45.800 € gross per year/full-time).