In this position, you will be able to work independently on a day to day basis on project goals and approaches. Sound scientific judgment and problem solving skills are highly important for the position. A part of the role is ensuring that all deliverables are of high quality and to communicate progress to the senior staff members and/or project team on a regular basis.
Your new opportunity:
- Planning and execution of complex analyses with HPLC
- Method development with HPLC methods for biopharmaceutical products and small molecules
- Method qualification and method transfer to internal and external partners
- Analytical Quality by Design
- Documentation, data interpretation and writing of reports
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong knowledge in instrumental analytics (HPLC) of biologics
- Strong biochemistry or chemistry background with an MSc degree in natural science
- Expertise in the operation and maintenance of HPLC systems
- Technical understanding and willingness to work with technical equipment
- Good command of English (oral and written); German is an advantage
- Team player with a flexible personality
- Highly reliable, responsible and curious personality open to learn and develop
As a globally leading biopharmaceutical company with the mission of “Better Health, Brighter Future”, we commit ourselves every day to service to the patients. At our core are dedicated colleagues who Takeda encourages and supports through training, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work – life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, canteen, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer.
We offer numerous opportunities to interested people. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this; on the contrary: We promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of an recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we ask you to declare all information relevant in this context in your application for employment.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 3.270,89 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications.
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.