Your (new) Opportunity:
- Provide IT consulting support for business processes improvements within area of responsibility
- Develop scope definition and advise in setting business priorities for changes and system implementations
- Solve problems, advise about operational needs, and share expertise on business process opportunities
- Advise stakeholders to prioritize requirements and to ensure the total solution delivered to the customer meets/exceeds expectations
- Execute and integrate small to medium-scale changes and requirements in the delivery of projects
- Use sophisticated analytical approaches and independent judgment to proactively identify and assist in prioritizing opportunities to streamline business processes
- Analyze, document business requirements, and provide business IT consulting support to Business
- Follow company and departmental policies, procedures and ensure documentation according the Takeda Quality Management Systems (QMS), Software Development Life Cycle and Project Life Cycle standards
- Act as primary resource on complex issues within a clear framework of accountability
- Build and maintain relationships with colleagues within the Global IT Organization as well as with Business Stakeholders
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- BSc/MSc in IT or equivalent with relevant experience
- Well-developed organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to connect and engage with stakeholders on areas of expertise
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the German and English languages, including the ability to interact effectively with multifunctional teams
- Team player with some experience leading and collaborating cross- functionally to ensure successful delivery of solutions
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Takeda encourages and supports its employees by trainings, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work – life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, cafeteria, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer. For more insights into Takeda click here.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of a recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we encourage you to mention all relevant information in this context in your application.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 3.323,20 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible.
AUT - Wien - DC Tower
Fixed Term (Fixed Term)