Senior Expert CRM Architecture (f/m/x)
... be part of it!
Our customer OMV AG produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy solutions and high-quality petrochemical products. Their credo is "We are the energy for a better life." Be part of it and shape the future of OMV.
250 new jobs are created with highly qualified employees in Austria. Are you one of them?
Through its international activities in the upstream and downstream areas, OMV not only offers interesting and diverse employment opportunities, but also outstanding development opportunities. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to OMV culture and the key to corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV!
Ihre zukünftige Rolle
- Harmonization of the CRM Landscape
- Definition of the Application Architecture
- Consulting regarding technical CRM solutions
- Configuration and implementation of technical CRM changes and enhancements of existing developments according to business requirements
- Ensuring the efficient delivery of CRM application services to OMV Downstream Group
- Challenges vendors from technical point of view
- Implementation and supervision of the Roadmap
- University Degree Master in Business Informatics an min. 5 years of work experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of business procedures and processes in respective area and latest technical trends / solutions
- Experience in CRM Applications (MS Dynamics, SAP, etc.) in a large-scale environment
- Deep knowledge of IT and ideal on industry standards (ideal: TOGAF)
- Solid understanding of data analysis and IT solution specification and value drivers of OMV (Downstream)
Das besondere an dieser Position
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector
- Excellent development opportunities
- Play a key role in managing the Group IT Digital Journey and Corporate IT innovation initiatives and projects
- Relocation packages for international moves
Our customer offers an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR 68,030, all in. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible.
EUR brutto / Monat (auf Vollzeitbasis)
Zwischen EUR und EUR brutto / Monat je nach Qualifikation und Erfahrung
Wenn Sie in dieser Position eine Herausforderung sehen, bewerben Sie sich online. Der zuständige Ansprechpartner, MA Katharina Hauser, email@example.com, wird sich umgehend mit Ihnen in Verbindung setzen.