Senior Expert (f/m/d) Identity and Access Management (f/m/d)
discover the exciting world of OMV
Our customer OMV AG produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy solutions and high-quality petrochemical products. Their credo is "We are the energy for a better life." Be part of it and shape the future of OMV. 250 new jobs are created with highly qualified employees in Austria. Are you one of them?
Through its international activities in the upstream and downstream areas, OMV not only offers interesting and diverse employment opportunities, but also outstanding development opportunities. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to OMV culture and the key to corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV!
Ihre zukünftige Rolle
- Implementation and supervision of Identity and Access Management/IAM projects
- Definig the technical requirements and creating blueprints
- Ensuring the interfaces to other systems e.g. SAP HR, Cloud Services etc.
- Provide Quality Assurance for IAM processes
- Close cooperation with and management of external partners/suppliers
- Managing and execution of the technical implementation
- Successfully succeded education (university degree)
- Min. 5 years of experience in Identity und Access Management, administration of user rights or in responsibility of infrastructure incl. IAM
- Strong background in IT infrastructure, cloud is an advantage
- Experience in IAM-Solutions, preferable with One Identity
- Know-How in project management is a plus
- Structured and strong result-oriented personality
Das besondere an dieser Position
- Be part of a top-level security team within an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector
- Play a key role in managing the Group IT Digital Journey and Corporate IT innovation initiatives and projects
- Excellent development opportunities, a broad range of fringe benefits as well as relocation packages for international moves
Our customer offers an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR 68.030, all in. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible.
EUR brutto / Monat (auf Vollzeitbasis)
Zwischen EUR und EUR brutto / Monat je nach Qualifikation und Erfahrung
Wenn Sie in dieser Position eine Herausforderung sehen, bewerben Sie sich online. Der zuständige Ansprechpartner, Julia Stastny, email@example.com, wird sich umgehend mit Ihnen in Verbindung setzen.