Senior Expert Strategic Vendor Management (f/m/d)
Be part of it and shape the future!
Our customer, a big international company, is the market leader in its segment in Austria. Be part of it and shape the future!
Through its international activities, our client not only offers interesting and diverse employment opportunities, but also outstanding development opportunities. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the company's culture and the key to corporate success.
Ihre zukünftige Rolle
In this substantially role you...
- are accountable for all strategic vendor relationships within IT
- optimize the IT Vendor portfolio and strengthen strategic partnerships while ensuring cost efficiency and fit for vendor consolidation
- define and monitor performance KPIs and growth targets
- lead supplier negotiations in alignment with procurement for new and existing strategic vendors
- advice across IT departments on strategic vendor decisions and play key role in tendering processes
- manage the interaction between vendors and internal stakeholders
- ensure continuous vendor portfolio monitoring and improvements by regular market screenings and benchmarking
- University degree with at least 7 years of relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of tender and vendor business
- Knowledge of IT and OT systems and general understanding of IT is beneficial
- Superior analytical, organizational and relationship management skills
- Outstanding communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Distinct ability to work & decide independently
- Excellent English skills, German is an advantage
Das besondere an dieser Position
- Taking the next step and be in charge of a core topic for this organisation
- Excellent development opportunities and many fringe benefits
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector
- Play a key role in managing relationship- and tender processes
- Relocation packages for international moves
Our customer offers an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR 68.030, all in. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible.
EUR brutto / Monat (auf Vollzeitbasis)
Zwischen EUR und EUR brutto / Monat je nach Qualifikation und Erfahrung
Wenn Sie in dieser Position eine Herausforderung sehen, bewerben Sie sich online. Der zuständige Ansprechpartner, Sabrina Wald, email@example.com, wird sich umgehend mit Ihnen in Verbindung setzen.