As a leading global biotechnology company our client TAKEDA wants to further strengthen and extend the local team in Vienna (DC Tower).
Therefore, we are looking for a
Senior IT Project Manager - Network Integration (f/m/d)
Biolife Austria has acquired 21 plasma centers in CZ and HU. All sites need to be connected to the company network. Existing equipment must be re-connected to the company network. Replacement of some equipment with company standards.
* The project manager is expected to coordinate all different parties
* Infrastructure team, network team, local IT teams, engineering, business, quality, validation, stakeholders
* All efforts must be planned accordingly in agreement with other functions
* Project planning and tracking, financial cost tracking and reporting are required
* Professional experience in technical project management and/or BSc; MSc diploma in IT or an equivalent qualification
* 5 years of work experience as a project manager
* Experience in pharma or similar business
* Knowledge in GxP GDPR and IT Security
* Verbal and written communication skills in English and German
* Strong communication skills
* Willingness to travel (10%)
The minimum salary for this position is min. € 5.000,- gross per month (full-time); open to negotiation depending on qualifications and experience. The contract will be limited for approximately 1,5 years; an extension of the contract is possible.
We are looking forward to your application!
Wir weisen Sie darauf hin, dass Ihre Bewerbungsunterlagen vollinhaltlich samt aller enthaltenen personenbezogenen Daten an die Fa. Takeda zum Zwecke der Durchführung des Bewerbungsverfahrens und der Auswahl und Selektion weitergeleitet werden.