Our client Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited is a leading global, value-driven, research-based biopharmaceutical company headquartered in Japan. In Austria, Takeda operates along the entire pharmaceutical value chain: research & development, plasma collection, manufacturing and distribution. Takeda is the largest pharmaceutical employer in Austria. Every day, around 4,500 employees help to ensure that medicines from Austria reach the whole world and that patients all over the world have access to innovative medicines from Takeda. The Austrian product portfolio helps patients in the fields of oncology, hemophilia and genetic diseases, gastroenterology and immunology, among others. In 2020 and 2021, Takeda was recognized as a Top Employer and Great Place to Work in Austria.
To further strengthen the local IT Project Team for Plasma Derived Therapies, at the site in 1220 Vienna, Takeda is seeking for a
Senior IT Project Manager | Pharma Business (f/m/x)
with minimum project experience of five years, preferably in pharma or similar GxP regulated business areas. The department run various projects within the Takeda business unit of Plasma Derived Therapies.
How you will contribute:
- IT Project Management for varying projects: system implementations, infrastructure, network, integration and decommissioning activities
- Anticipated activities can include business process harmonization, system evaluation, business analysis, coordination of various internal and external functions, qualification and documentation support, training, data migration, financial controlling, reporting, meeting coordination and project planning
- Drive project charters, justifications and be accountable for maintaining schedule, milestones and budget commitments
- Coordination of internal stakeholders and external parties
- Provide transparency through all aspects of the project to all involved parties
What you bring with you:
- Professional experience in technical (IT) project management and/or BSc; MSc diploma in IT or an equivalent qualification
- Minimum of 5 years work experience as project manager with large and medium (implementation) IT projects, preferably in pharma or similar GxP regulated business
- Demonstrated success in managing projects with ownership of scope, vendor, team, risk and financials, and influencing leadership and stakeholders
- Experience with GDPR regulations, validation and documentation in Quality regulated areas
- Proficient in project planning and tracking of financial costs, forecasting and reporting including knowledge over risk, change and crisis management
- Strong team leading capabilities, negotiation and communication skills
- Language skills fluent in spoken and written English
- Travel activity must be expected to a certain degree, mostly within Austria, Hungary and Czech Republic (depending on the project)
Your benefits are:
- A responsible and transparent area in an internationally successful company, with an open communication culture and appreciative interaction
- Look forward to a fair supervisor and a dynamic environment
- Work @ home possibility
- In-house Canteen with discounts or meal vouchers
- Free health check-ups and preventive vaccinations incl. general care by the occupational health service
- Gymnastics courses, strength training and massage in the in-house fitness and wellness center
- Company kindergarten
The minimum salary for this position is € 4.000 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry), due to your professional experience and your qualifications an increased payment is intended.
The contract will be limited for 1 year, an extension of the contract is possible.
If we have inspired your interest, we look forward to receiving your meaningful application via www.randstad.at!
We draw your attention to the fact that your application documents in their entirety, including all personal data contained therein, will be forwarded to Takeda for the purpose of carrying out the application procedure and the pre-selection.