As a leading global biotechnology company our client TAKEDA wants to further strengthen and extend the local team in Vienna (DC Tower).
Therefore, we are looking for a
Senior IT Project Manager - Software Implementation (f/m/x)
The Takeda business unit for Plasma Derived Therapies is rolling out a new Donor Information Management System (DIS) across 33 plasma donation centers in Austria, Czech Republic and Hungary. A DIS stores and manages all relevant data for the operation of plasma donation centers including interfaces to peripherals and other systems.
- IT Project Management for the DIS implementation
- Harmonizing business processes among all centers and countries
- Building and design of centralized infrastructure
- System configuration and customizing according to business requirements and country specific regulations
- System qualification including all necessary documentation
- Development and organization of trainings for the current and future staff
- Development und updates for system documentation like training materials, working procedures, guides and work instructions
- Data migration from existing systems and decommissioning of old systems
- Coordination of internal stakeholders and external parties
- Limited travel activity must be expected
Below experience is expected
- Professional experience in technical (IT) project management and/or BSc; MSc diploma in IT or an equivalent qualification, preferably in pharma or similar GxP regulated business
- Minimum of 5 years work experience as project manager with large and medium (implementation) IT projects
- Knowledge and practical experience of SCRUM / AGILE practices is mandatory
- Experience with GDPR regulations, validation and documentation in Gxp regulated areas
- Strong risk, change, knowledge, crisis management capabilities
- Proficient in project planning and tracking, financial cost tracking and forecasting
- Strong in Business Analysis and ability to learn and understand processes
- Very strong team leading capabilities, negotiation and communication skills ( English & German)
The salary for this position is € 5.000,- gross per month (full-time); increased payment is possible. The contract will be limited for 1,5 years, an extension of the contract is possible. We are looking forward to your application at www.randstad.at and ato answer any questions you might have in a pre-interview setting!
We draw your attention to the fact that your application documents in their entirety, including all personal data contained therein, will be forwarded to Takeda for the purpose of carrying out the application procedure and the pre-selection.