The Senior IT Business Partner for Orth (f/m/x) acts as tactical and strategic business partner to the Orth Site leadership team and is focused on providing best in class IT service support & delivery as well project & program management for the Orth Manufacturing Site.
- Manage the local relationship between the Orth Site Leadership and IT as well as the local IT project portfolio (demand management)
- Implement the Global IT Strategy aligned with the Orth site business requirements, needed agility and in accordance to Global IS/IT procedures & standards
- Manage local IT Budget in an effective and efficient way, to ensure operational continuity and IT objectives are met
- Develop and maintain effective collaborative relationships with IT leaders across the global IS/IT organization
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- BSc/MSc in IT or equivalent with a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience
- Business relationship management skills; ability to connect and engage with local management and stakeholders on areas of expertise
- Ability to set priorities, align stakeholder expectations, to develop and execute an associated action plan
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in the German and English language
- Good understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and experience with validated systems
- Ability to manage a single site, a country with one or more sites or/and multiple country organization (MCO)
- Work with virtual teams located in different countries around the world, aligning and adapting different work, culture and communication styles
- Project management experience
- Financial Management for IT Services skills
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Takeda encourages and supports its employees by trainings, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work – life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, cafeteria, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of a recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we encourage you to mention all relevant information in this context in your application!
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 4.369,11 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible.
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.