Our client is one of the most valued luxury brands in the jewelry and fashion industry.
We are looking for Senior Product Managers that are used to work in exceptionally high areas of responsibilities.
In this position you will have the possibility to succesfully apply your already acquired knowledge in the field of product management and marketing.
You will have the opportunity to professionally and personally grow in a world known and globally operating company.
- You define and implement the assortment strategy
- You mange all aspects of the product lifecycle management
- You define pricing, profitability and value propositions of your products
- You identify trends and adapt them in order to expand into new markets
- You manage international product developments and customer special requests
- You are fully responsible for your prodcut portfolio according to defined sales, cost and profit tarkets
- a strategic thinker
- a strong communicator
- someone with a strong entrepreneurial attitude
- a highly motivated talent with a strong academic performance and fluent in English and ideally German
- someone who pays attention to a structured and organized but result- and solution-driven way of working
- an experienced (at least 5 years of experience) product manager, coming from the luxury or fashion industry (or FMCG / white goods industry)
- the opportunity to be part of one of the most valued luxury brands
- tremendous opportunities to grow and develop in a globally know company
- our client's lociation is in one of the most beautiful holiday regions in Austria
- a wide range of benefits such as a staff restaurant, sport activities, attractive bonus system etc.
- a annual salary of 65.000 EUR (minimum). The actual salary is market competitive and takes individual qualifications and experiences into acocunt