- Explore innovative methods / projects / programs to improve the quality and efficient production of plasma-derived therapies for global and local distribution
- Evaluate new indications, new fractions, new products (including, potentially combinations), and any other process development within plasma to ensure maximal potential of the product to improve health
- Liaise with other R& functions, GMS/BioLife on joint projects to ensure smooth collaboration with GMS & experience exchange
- Keep plasma formulation and related (non-fractionation) techniques at industry best-in-class standard, leads projects through PD in alignment and cooperation with CMC lead
- Oversee, design and coordinate project-related experimental lab work in internal and external labs (e.g. writing experimental study plans and reports; communication of results within the team and across other functions, hands-on contribution to lab studies)
- Support technology transfer and scale up activities for processes, as well as providing support to manufacturing.
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- Master's degree in chemistry, biochemistry, biology, biotechnology, chemical/process engineering or related fields is required
- 8+ years experience in Pharmaceutical Science - pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry experience is required
- Scientific knowledge in process development and plasma-derived therapies fractionation and purification processes
- Good statistical competencies and computer skills
- Good presentation skills
- Good oral and written English and German communication skills required
- Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team
- The incoming scientist must be comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment and feel comfortable with ambiguity and changing priorities
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Takeda encourages and supports its employees by trainings, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work – life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, cafeteria, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of a recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we encourage you to mention all relevant information in this context in your application.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 3.270,89 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible.