Time for a new challenge!
- Development of new innovative software modules
- Modification of existing code according to customer requirements
- Involved in the whole software lifecycle from requirements specification, design, test to implementation of new features
- Test and verification of implemented software parts including Factory and Site Acceptance Tests
- Documentation of software modules
Skills are the key!
- Completed higher technical education in the area of software, computer science, electrical engineering or similar
- Proven skills in C++
- Know How with Python, QT and design patterns advantageous
- Teamplayer with good communication skills
- Detailed and precise working style
- Willingness to learn and interest in new innovative technologies
- Fluent English, German knowledge is a plus
These are the benefits!
- Motivating working atmosphere
- Interesting and challenging job in an internationally successful company
- Competent and international team
Monthly gross salary: from € 3.000 (depending on qualifications and experience)
International customers have selected IVM as their strategic partner. Accept the challenge and take part in challenging and innovative projects at our customers! We are looking forward to your application!
Ihr Kontakt: Julia Rothwein MBA
Julia Rothwein MBA.