Our client is a successful digital company that has an outstanding name in the field of conception and implementation of innovative web solutions. To further strengthen the first-class team in Wels (heart of Austria), we are looking for a committed personality as
#Typescript #React #JS #ES6
You are keen on developing state-of-the-art web applications that not only please the user, but also offer performance, scalability and security. Forward-looking digital projects and active collaboration in professional, agile teams are waiting for you.
Your future role
In this important position, you will be responsible for the frontend within the dev team and you:
- Define a modern front-end architecture
- Implement sophisticated designs and high-performance websites
- Work independently and solution-oriented on varied and demanding projects
- Like to bring in new technologies and ideas
- Convince with your skills and your appreciative personality
You fascinate us with that
- You have several years of professional experience in the front-end development of demanding digital projects
- You know different CMS and modern toolchains such as NPM, Webpack, Git
- Practical knowledge in the implementation of high-performance and scalable web applications is an advantage
- You have a sense for good design
- You are a communicative, responsible and team-oriented personality
Our offer for you
In this position, you will have the unique opportunity to actively shape challenging, future-oriented high-end digital projects. In addition, you can expect:
- Startup culture in a safe, future-oriented work environment
- Varied exciting projects
- Flexible working models and family-friendly framework conditions
- Diverse training opportunities
The planned annual gross salary is at least € 55,000 for an experienced frontend web developer. Depending on your qualifications and professional experience, an overpayment in line with the market is planned.
Interested? Then please apply directly to Alexander Egg. The quickest way to do this is directly via the application button below!
Referenznummer 81-151334 bewerben
Your browser is out of date!
Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now