Site Quality Validation Manager, Vienna (f/m/x)
Job ID SR0040899 Date posted 08/26/2019 Location Vienna, Austria
The main purpose of this role is the management of the Quality Validation Department at the Vienna plant and the implementation of Quality Validation elements in alignment with global procedures.
- Lead and develop the Quality Validation Team Vienna
- Assure compliance of Vienna Quality Validation with international guidelines and Takeda Global Quality Standards
- Assure that Takeda Global Quality Standards are implemented in a timely manner
- Assure support of operations departments regarding Quality Validation
- Represent with the team members Quality Validation topics during internal audits and external inspections
- Assure that the Quality Validation are working in all areas of the Vienna plant as expected
- Drive continuous improvement for Quality Validation
- Keep good relationship with customer departments and offer timely support
Your Skills and Qualifcations:
- Graduated from a technical, chemical or biological college or university with practical experience in manufacturing, quality assurance or related areas
- Broad expertise within the fields of production, engineering or quality assurance
- At least 3 years practical experience within a pharmaceutical company in a similar role
- Good knowledge of GMP requirements as well as understanding of the quality requirements in manufacturing, plant utilities and project management
- Experience in equipment and process validation
- Excellent change management as well as people management skills; leadership experience is beneficial
- Strong communication and technical skills
- Experience with regulatory inspections
- Key competences llike responsibility, accuracy, reliability are mandatory
- Proficiency in English and German
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Takeda encourages and supports its employees by trainings, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work – life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, cafeteria, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of a recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we encourage you to mention all relevant information in this context in your application.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 4.369,11 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible.
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.
Job ID SR0040899
Apply Now Email Me