Supply Chain Analyst Manager (f/m/x)
Job ID SR0039792 Date posted 11/14/2019 Location Vienna, Austria
If you are an experienced Supply Chain professional/leader who wishes to work in a global environment and play an important role in making sure our life-saving products reach patients who need them, then please consider sending us your application for
Supply Chain Analysis Team Lead (f/m/x)
In this role you are responsible for leading the Vienna team of 10 Supply Chain Analysts who are responsible for the final drug product planning of all products which are packaged at the Vienna site.
The core responsibility of the Supply Chain Analysis Team is to guarantee an executable and balanced final drug product allocation to the markets and determine, mitigate and communicate short-term critical supply situations. The team is the first point of contact for supply requests in the short-term coming from the market while the team lead is the first contact for issues that require escalation within the site organization. The team has to ensure that supply is in line with the sales forecasts and the inventory targets supplied by the markets.
About the position:
- Lead and manage a team of 10 Supply Chain Analysts in Vienna
- Monitor the execution of agreed plans, measure performance, solve and communicate any deviations from agreed plans to relevant stakeholders as well as work on resolution of escalation topics
- In case of product shortages support the team to develop mitigation plans, in close cooperation with Master Planner, Quality Control, Regulatory and Operations
- Assure alignment and collaboration with related departments, e.g. Logistics, Packaging Planning, Quality Release, Artwork Management
- Drive continuous improvement of processes & tool(s)in the team and lead related projects
- Act as backup for the Supply Chain Analysts
- Manage resources and workload within the team
Skills you need:
- Education in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or Logistics - Bachelor degree or several years of proven practical experience
- Work experience in the pharmaceutical or chemical industry preferable
- Profound process understanding (especially in supply chain planning and logistics area)
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence at different levels of the organization
- Flexible personality enjoying work in a dynamic environment
- Outstanding business acumen as well as commercial and financial understanding
- Ability to make sound decisions in an environment where complete information is not always available
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills
- Excellent in using standard software like MS Office and ERP software (e.g. JDE)
- Excellent German, very good English
As a globally leading biopharmaceutical company with the mission of “Better Health, Brighter Future”, we commit ourselves every day to service to the patients. At our core are dedicated colleagues who Takeda encourages and supports through training, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work – life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, canteen, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer.
We offer numerous opportunities to interested people. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this; on the contrary: We promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of a recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we ask you to declare all information relevant in this context in your application for employment.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 3.270,89 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications. We are looking forward to your application!
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.
Job ID SR0039792