If you are excited to work in a global environment, to deal with life-saving products and to know that with your work you can improve the life of our patients, then don’t hesitate and send us your application for
Supply Chain Analyst & Packaging Planner (m/f) - fixed-term until December 2020
In this role you are responsible for the supply planning of a portfolio of plasma derived products at the Vienna site. You are the key contact person between site and market for these products and you support the packaging planning team with work order handling.
About the position:
- Responsibility for finished goods supply of established products at the Vienna site considering efficiency, market demand, distribution, customer service levels and inventory requirements
- Ensure that supply is in line with the sales forecasts and the inventory targets supplied by Sales & Operations (S&) team; main contact for all supply inquiries by S& team. In case of supply shortages decide on trade-offs, develop and communicate transparent supply plans in close cooperation with S& team, regulatory, quality control and operations
- Translation of market requirements into orders in the ERP/Planning system considering label change requests, logistics lead times, inventory levels and similar
- Support the packaging planning team in handling packaging work orders of a portfolio of established products (issue bill of material and reserve components, adapt work orders according to component availability & quality release status)
- Act as contact to packaging operations for planning purposes and support the process owner for packaging; guide packaging planning activities and balance interests of supply chain analysts and operations
Skills you need:
- Education in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or Business Informatics with a focus on logistics or supply chain management
- Work experience in logistics and/or production environment desirable, preferably in the pharmaceutical or chemical industry
- Profound commercial and process understanding (especially in planning and production area)
- Strong communication skills
- Flexible personality enjoying work in a dynamic environment
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills
- Excellent in using standard software like MS Office and ERP software (e.g. JDE)
- Excellent German, very good English, additional languages appreciated
In a first step, this is a temporary position until December 2020.
As a leading global biotechnology company we have one mission every day: to lastingly improve the lives of people living with rare diseases. Crucial to our mission are our employees – our biggest asset – who enjoy a range of benefits and career opportunities, such as trainee and training programs, job rotations, apprenticeships, work-life balance (certified family friendly), company kindergarten, wellness center, cafeteria, etc.
We offer outstanding opportunities to motivated people regardless of your gender, age, skin color, ethnicity, sexual orientation or physical handicaps. Diversity is part of our success!
The minimum salary for this position is € 3.163,33 gross per month (full-time); increased payment is possible. We are looking forward to your application!