Supply Chain Analyst & Packaging Planner (m/f) - Launch products
In this role you are responsible for the supply planning of launch products at the Vienna facility, you are the supply chain representative in the local launch project teams and you support the packaging planning team by driving process improvement initiatives and work order handling.
About the position:
- Responsibility for finished goods supply of launch products at the Vienna site in the launch phase and for routine business while balancing efficiency, market demand, distribution, customer service and inventory requirements
- Acting as the supply chain representative in the local launch project teams – an important interface position that needs to represent a couple of functions of the supply chain planning department to handle new products through several phases
- Close collaboration with markets for forecast data and the translation of those requirements into orders in the ERP system
- Participation in the regular project meetings to assure that the various tasks for supply chain planning are considered
- Handling packaging work orders of the new products and as backup for already established products
- Driving process improvement initiatives – become the process expert to ensure packaging planning process efficiency, optimizations and standardizing working procedures and continue to develop packaging planning processes and tools
Skills you need:
- Education in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or Business Informatics or similar with a focus on logistics or supply chain management
- Work experience in logistics and/or production environment desirable, preferably in the pharmaceutical/ chemical/ food industry
- Profound commercial and process understanding (especially in planning and production area)
- High level of communication skills
- Curious personality enjoying creating new processes and working manuals
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent German and English skills, additional languages appreciated
- Excellent in using standard software like MS Office (especially Excel) and ERP systems (e.g. JDE)
As a leading global biotechnology company we have one mission every day: to lastingly improve the lives of people living with rare diseases. Crucial to our mission are our employees – our biggest asset – who enjoy a range of benefits and career opportunities, such as trainee and training programs, job rotations, apprenticeships, work-life balance (certified family friendly), company kindergarten, wellness center, cafeteria, etc.
We offer outstanding opportunities to motivated people regardless of your gender, age, skin color, ethnicity, sexual orientation or physical handicaps. Diversity is part of our success!
The minimum salary for this position is € 3.163,33 gross per month (full-time); increased payment is possible. We are looking forward to your application!