Takeda is dedicated to pharmaceutical innovation and tackling diseases for which there is currently no cure. We are expanding continuously into new fields of treatment and therapy. By always putting people first, we empower employees so everyone can develop to his or her full potential. We are looking for colleagues with the right skills and experiences to support us in improving the quality of the most precious thing we know: life.
We are looking for a professional Supply Chain Manager (f/m/x), full-time.
- Development and implementation of strategic logistical concepts
- Support all Business Units for supply chain management questions, launches, costs, coverage and promotion campaigns
- 3rd Party Management - monitor performance and manage the daily operations with the local logistics partner
- Working with the Regional/Cluster Supply Chain managers to ensure reliable supply of Product to Customers and Patients
- Team member in launch execution teams representing country to manage launch of new products
- Manage interface with key distribution partners (stock reconciliation)
- Monitoring the material procurement process and all logistic costs
- Assortment adjustment of the expired articles
- Support for packaging material changeovers between suppliers and internal departments
- Maintenance of material master data (creation and enhancements of new products, master data maintenance in SAP/EQMS, shutdown of materials)
- Contact person for business units, suppliers/production, procurement, quality management, controlling, accounting
- Administration of the material request system; monitoring and control of the completeness and timeliness of deliveries to employees; provide employees with required promotional materials and samples
- Creation and updating of the promotional materials catalogue in coordination with the business units
- Manage Demand Forecast process for Austria and drive S& process for the country
- Manage local inventories and liaise with production/distribution planning
Experience and Education
- University degree (Logistics, Supply Chain) or similar Supply Chain certification
- At least 5 years experience in a similar Supply Chain function
- Advanced Skills in Excel
- Planning tools (SAP IBP) beneficial
- Experience of working in a cross-functional environment
- High understanding and enthusiasm for digital work
- Fluency in English and German
- Ability to take initiative, responsibility and demonstrate perseverance to get things done
- True team player who demonstrates a collaborative and engaging approach
- Very good communication skills
- Structured thinking and ability to analyze big data files
- Stress resistant and organized personality
- Affinity to digital tools, numbers and analysis
- High motivation and capacity to learn
- Able to focus on what has most impact for patients
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important position is € 3.834,22 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible.
We are looking forward to getting your application incl. CV and motivation letter!