Supply Chain Project Lead (f/m/x) temporary position until 31.12.21
Job ID SR0052227 Date posted 08/23/2020 Location Vienna, Austria
Interested in working in a global environment and bringing Better Health and a Brighter Future to people worldwide? …then we are looking forward to your application!
In this role you are responsible for leading several E2E (end-to-end) Supply Chain Planning projects within the Plasma Operating Unit (OpU) with the potential to create best practices for the broader supply chain community and other operating business units.
The core responsibility of the Supply Chain Project Lead is to lead teams for plasma-specific supply chain projects and to be the key representative of the Plasma OpU in ongoing global supply chain projects. The projects focus on optimizing tender business, implementation of new planning tool(s) and advanced systems/methodologies for inventory optimization. Efficient communication and interaction with Supply Chain Planning related functions, regions, countries, IT support and further stakeholders are key in that role.
Your new Opportunity:
- Lead and manage supply chain related projects
- Define relevant milestones of the projects and drive their timely execution
- Monitor the execution of agreed project plans, measure performance, solve and communicate any deviation to relevant stakeholders
- Assure alignment and collaboration between related departments, e.g. different business unit functions, IT, regions/countries
- Work on continuous improvement of processes & tool(s)
- Manage resources and workload within the project team
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- Higher education in business administration, supply chain management, logistics (Bachelor/Master’s degree) or several years of professional experience
- Demonstrated experience leading high priority, business critical initiatives within a matrix organization
- Networking mentality and experience in stakeholder management
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence at different levels of the organization
- Profound process understanding (especially in supply chain planning and logistics)
- Outstanding business acumen as well as commercial and financial understanding
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills
- Experience in the use of supply chain and demand planning tools, ERP systems (C3ME or others), MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Excellent knowledge of English, basic knowledge of German, additional languages would be an advantage
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Takeda encourages and supports its employees by trainings, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work – life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, cafeteria, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer. For more insights into Takeda click here.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of a recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we encourage you to mention all relevant information in this context in your application!
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 3.270,89 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible.
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.
Job ID SR0052227