Time for a new challenge!
- Design, implement and improve the continuous delivery pipeline for gaming applications
- Develop a Kubernetes cluster management platform based on Rancher
- Introduce Helm chart management for container orchestration
- Design and implement security mechanisms
- Define company standards, guidelines and best practices
- Develop and manage Proof of Concept scenarios
- Elaborate migration scenarios for develop, QA, staging, production environments
- Acquire expert-level knowledge by actively doing extensive researches and working with lab environment
- Support your team colleagues and other teams with your expert knowledge
Skills are the key!
- Technical education (HTL, FH, university) preferably in Informatics, Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar
- Several years of working experience in Software technology companies or projects
- Working experience in IT departments with operational responsibility
- At least some initial experience with Kubernetes
- Self-educated and out-of-the-box thinking teamplayer
- Strong documentation skills
- Commercial and business awareness
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Very good command of English (mandatory), German is a plus
These are the benefits!
- Long-term career planning
- Interesting and challenging job in an internationally successful company
- Competent team
- Cooperative atmosphere with a friendly work environment
- Flexible working hours
- Fresh fruits and in-house canteen
- Regular team events and participation in sports events
Monthly gross salary: at least € 3.000 (depending on qualifications and experience)
Accept the challenge and let’s shape the future together!
Ihr Kontakt: Christian Schön