Time for a new challenge!
- Actively supporting the creation of use cases within the requirement phase
- Validation of requirements in terms of testability
- Autonomously planning and tracking tests (in coordination with project management)
- Definition of tasks and work packages for other testers
- Creation and execution of test cases based on requirements
- Assistance in customer acceptance tests during the prototype phase
- Analysis of customer error reports, preparation of errors for development (description, reproducibility)
- Cooperation with developers and support for troubleshooting, periodical software releases (release candidates)
- Test Automation: Design and maintenance of test scripts in TOSCA, Regression Tests
- Create test reports for verification
- Process-conformant test documentation („Test Plan“, „Test Case Description“, „Test Report“)
- Validation including the creation of validation reports for different projects
Skills are the key!
- Technical education (HTL, FH, university) preferably in the Area of IT / electrical engineering or similar
- Longstanding experience in software testing and test management, including creation and execution of test cases, Process-driven workflows (waterfall model, V-model, CMMI, agile/lean methodologies...) and Testing / test automation tools (TOSCA)
- Experience in revision control systems (preferably Subversion), Bug-Reporting-Tools (preferably JIRA, ClearQuest) and in writing test scripts
- ISTQB Foundation Level knowledge
- Goal orientation, cultural awareness and experience collaborating with distributed test teams, as well as the ability and willingness to take ownership of work packages
- Very good command of English (mandatory) German is a plus
These are the benefits!
- Good work-life balance
- Long-term career planning
- Exceptional individual education-opportunities on our IVM-Campus
- Interesting and challenging job in an internationally successful company
- Sympathetic and competent team
Monthly gross salary: at least € 3.200 (depending on qualifications and experience)
Accept the challenge and let’s shape the future together!
Ihr Kontakt: Ing. Thomas Hartinger
Ing. Thomas Hartinger.