Unity Developer (f/m/x)
enter the world of Virtual Reality
Our customer, a dynamic start-up is operating in the field of Virtual Reality, creating training applications. With the support of your leaders and your team, you will have the chance to make a real difference to our client's performance.
Ihre zukünftige Rolle
- Together with 4 other Developers, you get the chance to set new standards when it comes to VR.
- In cooperation with psychologists, storytellers, and the sales team, you will develop, troubleshoot and debug the training application using Unity and C#.
- You have the opportunity to become a role model to your fellow colleagues, as your experience and know-how deepens.
- You have at least 4 years hands-on experience with Unity and C#
- You see the potential when it comes to clean code, VR and you are eager to bring the technology to the next level
- You are a team player and you see the opportunities in exchanging experiences with colleagues in order to reach defined goals
- You are self-driven and know the industry well in order to point out new technologies and trends
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills in English
Das besondere an dieser Position
- The opportunity to shape a company, which sets new standards in training
- Working with state of the art technologies in the field of VR
- Be part of a dynamic and team-oriented environment
- Join team events (e.g. cooking sessions, "workations", etc.)
- Enjoy a modern office in an encouraging and diverse setting
EUR 3000 brutto / Monat (auf Vollzeitbasis)
Zwischen EUR 3000 und EUR 4000 brutto / Monat je nach Qualifikation und Erfahrung
Wenn Sie in dieser Position eine Herausforderung sehen, bewerben Sie sich online. Der zuständige Ansprechpartner, Sarah Hinterreiter, Sarah.Hinterreiter@epunkt.com, wird sich umgehend mit Ihnen in Verbindung setzen.