WANTED: Passionate Head of Software Development/CTO (w/m/x)
in a dynamic online startup - do you speak java?
Arbeitsort: Vienna, centrally located and easily accessible by public transport
- You are an experienced, technology-focused leader?
- You want to join a stable, yet still growing startup with fun, cool, sporty and positive products?
- You are not just looking for a job, but for a new passion?
Then maybe we have got something for you:
We are currently looking for an experienced, dedicated engineering leader to become the CTO (w/m/x) of our customer, a B2C online startup, which was founded 6 years ago.
#stayathome - we stick to the government's guidelines regarding COVID-19 and are therefore available for interviews in our home office via phone and video! If you are interested in the position, click on "Apply now" as usual.
Ihre zukünftige Rolle
The CTO role will be made up of three areas of focus: architect and team motivator/enabler. Your position in detail:
- Advance the technology vision
- Play a key role in setting technology and product strategy
- Lead the development of the platform, infrastructure and take the right technical decisions to drive rapid innovation, high quality and value
- You take an active part in the development process
- Define product architecture ensuring security, functionality, scale and high quality
- You are mentor and the first point of contact for your team (10-15 people) and you develop the technical skills of your team
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in managing and mentoring teams as a team lead, head of development or CTO
- Several years of hands-on experience in backend development and highly knowledgeable about the current technology landscape and able to quickly assist with and drive technology selection
- Experience with java/spring/mysql/nosql/microservices/devops is a plus
- Exceptional written and verbal skills which demonstrate maturity, judgement, negotiation/influencer, analytical, ownership and leadership skills
- High degree of business acumen and technical competency; ability to balance and bridge technology and business needs
- Solid understanding and experience in the agile methodology
- Good-natured, sociable, emotionally intelligent and positive attitude
- Fluent proficiency in spoken and written English. German is an advantage
In order to ensure a quick recruiting process, we kindly ask you to apply ONLINE via the platform. A meaningful CV (in German or English - as you like) and information about your availability is required.
Das besondere an dieser Position
- Open-minded, flexible, casual and fun tech startup culture
- Opportunity to take action and shape a company's core product and success
- Flexible work schedule, home office, team events, sports activity
EUR 5600 brutto / Monat (auf Vollzeitbasis)
Zwischen EUR 5600 und EUR 7150 brutto / Monat je nach Qualifikation und Erfahrung
Wenn Sie in dieser Position eine Herausforderung sehen, bewerben Sie sich online. Der zuständige Ansprechpartner, Pia-Valentina Sorko, MA, email@example.com, wird sich umgehend mit Ihnen in Verbindung setzen.