SAP Implementation Manager
Location: Vienna, Austria
Req ID: 237977
Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Our product portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail, and trams to integrated systems, customised services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where more than 70,000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide
If you’re ambitious, driven and team oriented, this is your opportunity to build a career as a SAP Implementation Manager!
We have a great team with people from various backgrounds, and a great team spirit in place, waiting for you to join them: don't wait, apply today!
Purpose of the Job
The SAP Implementation Manager is in charge to perform a successful deployment of the Alstom SAP System called “GSI” the Vienna Site by:
- Alstom is implementing the world wide used SAP system “GSI” (Alstom naming) to the site Vienna that is using currently SAP DWA
- Animating the site Keys users under his responsibility to follow the Roll out plan and reach the milestones in quality and time, and alert if some requirements are not met.
- Collecting the local Site Business needs within the limit of the core model, and being the local contact point for IS&T organization (IS&T PM & Providers PM…)
- Suggesting the local Business changes if needed, to be compliant with the GSI needs.
- Insuring communication between stakeholders and solve in a fair manner any technical litigations between Business and IS&T organization / Providers.
- Animate, inform the site MGMT committee during roll-out.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
The SAP Implementation Manager must:
- Manage all phases of GSI Roll Out (from pre-study & kick off to the end of post Go-live), with IS&T project team, its provider, and regional business process owner (RBPO) support.
- Build and Manage Site Deployment Team (local key user- KU).
- Ensure implementation of change management action (training, organization update, new ways of workings,…) with RBPO support.
- Coordinates data cleansing activities and insure data reliability.
- Manage project issues log & escalation process at site / Region Level.
- Limit the localization impacts with full respect of the GSI core processes.
- Validate as Business representative the site GSI landscape to be deployed.
- Report implementation progress to site / Region.
- Member of the Site Management Committee during deployment.
- Minimum 5-10 years experienced person, with a sound knowledge and experience in Sites operations activity.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in ERP and fundamental ERP understanding of the below metiers
- Supply Chain – Procurement & Logistics (including Warehouse Management)
- Industrial - Production
- Material Management
- Finance & Controlling
- Sales & Distribution module
- Quality Management
- Project management skills with previous ERP deployment
- Project management skills
- Influence and convince others
- Good facilitator & excellent communication skills
- Well organized and structured
- Operational leadership
- Ability to work well with all stakeholders
- English business fluent, German would be plus
The minimum salary for this position € 5000 EUR gross / month (14 x) for full-time employment according to the collective bargaining agreement. Overpayment depends on relevant work experience and qualifications.
Alstom is the leading company in the mobility sector, solving the most interesting challenges for tomorrow’s mobility. That’s why we value inquisitive and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Day after day, we are building an agile, inclusive and responsible culture, where a diverse group of people are offered opportunities to learn, grow and advance in their careers, with options across functions and geographic locations. Are you ready to join a truly international community of great people on a challenging journey with a tangible impact and purpose?
Equal opportunity statement:
Alstom is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local law.